Locating Space For Your Business
Whether you're obtaining new office space for the first time, needing to change locations or expanding, at Commercial, Homes and Land, Inc., oue objective is to help you find the ideal commercial property for you. When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Autonomy. When you own your property, you have control over your own property, without working anything through a property manager.
- Fixed costs. Locking in your mortgage rate will keep you from being subject market variations, like if you'd leased.
- Tax deductions. Business expenses are another source of income at the end of the year, and purchasing a commercial space is at the top of the list.
- Additional income. Renting space from within your building is another great source of income.
- Retirement fund. Think appreciation! As your property appreciates over time, it will help fund your retirement.
The items listed above are just the beginning when analyzing the purchase of office space. We'll also need to investigate details such as: What kind of break area do your employees need? Do you need a loading dock? ? Do you need a large or small conference room? Or, maybe you only need one small office with a lobby? By combining salient facts about your business with our expert knowledge of the local market, you'll gain maximum benefit from your commercial real estate purchase. Call (407)366-1333 for a consultation today.